Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: A Quick Hello

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hello? hello? anyone home? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry for being AWOL, I have been crazy busy lately, I'm trying to slow down a little bit.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only reason why I am able to post so much today is because our database went down. Thank God! A two hour lunch! Gotta love that one!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everything is hitting me at once, Divorce lawyers, disability lawyers, doctors, therapist....Aaarrrrggggg!!!!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DUDE it has been a bad year for some of us hasn't it!!! I completely feel your pain...and the pain I am also carrying following an extraction of a tooth, that the Dentist swore wouldn't be bothering me in a day or two and its been 5... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] let just [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One Headache is basically over with now, I signed Divorce papers last Thursday, It will take about 10 days for her to get it registered and whatever needs to be done.

    My therapy has also started, so things are starting to fall into place.

    Margaritas are in the blender, help yourselves

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 26, 2007 12:11 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •